Our Kindergarten and Pre-School are located in a separate building on the grounds of the DSL, the former ‘cottages’ which were specifically renovated in 2005.
Our setting comprises of five groups which are divided into:
- three kindergarten groups with children aged between 3 and 5 years
- three pre-school (reception) groups with children aged between 5 and 6 years
- one afternoon group for pre-school children; this is optional and children can choose the number of afternoon sessions required.
Our setting is open term times only.
- The kindergarten is open Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 am until 12:45 pm
- The pre-school is open Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 am until 12:55 pm with an optional afternoon session which runs until 15:45 pm.
Offer of Places
Kindergarten places for the coming year are offered prior to the Easter holidays and Pre-school places after 15 June.
A team of qualified early years’ practitioners care for the children. All groups are cared for by German and English speaking staff ensuring that children are exposed to both languages. A German teacher provides additional German language support to non-native speakers.
For further information please contact our head of pre-school and of kindergarten,
Tel: +44 (0)20 8939 1815