Please note that due to the Pandemic and the fluid situation, not all of our pages and sections have been updated. For the latest and up-to-date-information please refer to the DSLWelcome section as communicated to our parents separately.
- What is the Loop and why does it exist?
- Are there any critical areas within the Loop which we should be aware of?
- What should I do if there is oncoming traffic?
- Why should children not exit the car in front of the Gate House in the small loop?
- Which way is best to use for pedestrians approaching from bus stop at Petersham Road?
- Why should the Ham Avenue (footpath) be kept clear?
- I am asked to move on by a member of staff, what should I do?
- May I drive backwards into the bus bay?
- If I am too early, what can I do if I I have to wait?
- Why should I cut the engine, while waiting?
- Are there any parking spaces on site?
- Where can I park my car?
- Are there alternative drop off and pick up places?
- Is the commute by walk, bike or bus safe?