All children require:
- A small healthy snack with a drink (no chocolate, biscuits, Nutella sandwiches, crisps, etc.).
- Plimsolls both shoes need to be named.
- Sun hat (during summer months).
- A photo for their birthday calendar.
- Rubber boots, both named.
- Waterproof trousers.
- Children who cannot tie their own shoe laces are asked to come in shoes with Velcro.
- Children should wear clothing which they can manage on their own; in order to manage toileting independently, they should be able to dress and undress themselves (no belts, difficult buttons).
Pre-School children also require:
- An A-4 plastic folder for their mail/letters.
- A backpack or bag large enough to carry an A4 book.
- Workbook „Das große Vorschulbuch (Duden)“ available through www.amazon.de.